Friday, September 17, 2010

Early years

I was born in 1985 in King Georgi the fifth hospital in Campedown and was imediatly rushed to the old Campedown Childrens hosptial where i spent the first six months of my life. I was born with a cleft lip and palate colabomas of the eyes hearing loss and gut problems. It was very hard for my family as they didnt know what i had till i was at least three when an early intevention teacher from Northrocks school for deaf blind came out and saw me and said he knew i had CHARGE syndrome. This was farily new at the tiem so people were still learning.about it. I had many surgeries and therapies when i was little the therapies i can remember as learning to walk talk mum has told me how they would make me track soemthing by using bright colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment