Friday, September 17, 2010

aknklogements

over time this will build up but here is a start

Their are so many people in my life that have been important for me it is hard to name them all but first id like to than my wonderful mum and dad for all the support that they have given me through out my life. My grandparents but msotly mums parents for their love and encouragement they have allways given me. My aunty and uncles and cousins for the endless love and support they have allwasy provided. Rob last my first ever teacher and the one to diagnose me with CHARGE SYNDROME for the great wrok he did when i was little.All my drs at Campedown Childrens Hosptial especialy Hugh Martin Paul Hutchins and all the nruses to. All the drs and nurses at Sydney Childrens Hosptial expecialy Caral trudgett and Kara Munro two great nruses that were very instrumental in my care Clare Cunningcam my paeditrition Susan adams my surgeon and allm the other drs and nruses that were involved Kate Steinbeck my adult endocronoligst for only five years for her great wrok with my oesteoprosis My new endocronoligst who has taken me on. Vic Duncoombe my new gastro dr David Lowenger my ent and all the other drs nruses and professionals that have played a role in my life. The northcott soc8iety Beth Heng my mannager at cpp the wonderful carers there The recreation team All my firends especialy Sev Laura for the idea Shirl All my carers espeicaly Aulie Ruth and many many others All the families i met through hosptial Marg and her angel mel Steph and her fam Sam Farr and her fam and so many others and my wonderful charge families through the list and of course those i have met YOU ARE ALL THE BEST and last but not least any one who has been in my life the past 25 years i couldnt of done it with out you.

No comments:

Post a Comment